Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Apple Dumplings

 My husband's grandmother has always lived on a farm.  Her cooking is simple but filling.  I have posted her pot pie recipe before.  Last winter she shared a recipe with us that I am in LOVE with!  It is very easy to veganize.  Pillsbury crescent rolls are vegan already (check the label!), but I buy the store brand.  Then of course I substitute regular butter with Earth Balance vegan butter, which is available most places, even WalMart.  It is mouth-watering and was a great addition to my holiday table!

No comments:

Post a Comment