Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hello, Cupcake!

A few years ago I met Isa Chandra Moscowitz at the D.C. VegFest.  She was amazing...she did a demonstration and shared vegan gumbo with everyone.  I love Isa and I love her cooking!  Which is why I love Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World.  This is her book that is devoted entirely to cupcakes and cupcake icing.  I actually brought my personal copy to the VegFest and she signed it for me!  Anyhow, I have made her recipes over and over again, with my favorite being the golden vanilla cupcakes with classic buttercream frosting.  They are fantastic and not difficult to make.  My family and friends ask for them all the time.  If you have to have this book, you can get it at most major bookstores, or yo can order it from Isa's website, Post Punk Kitchen.  Yeah, the photo below is not stock footage....I made those babies and they ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment