Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vegans on the Run


There are quite a few brands of running/athletic shoes on the market, but I have to say that you usually can't go wrong with New Balance. I swear, they don't even know that I am recommending them, but I have been wearing New Balance for years. Not only are they light and breathable, but they are usually made from synthetic materials. PLUS they are really easy to find. I use my old sneakers that I am not wearing for running to go hiking in now because of the high cost of vegan hiking boots. I have also heard that Adidas and Saucony make some synthetic sneakers, but check the tag on the inside to what they are made of. Any suggestions? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment