Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Meat Analogs Take the Test!

This is not a long post, but for those of you who are interested, I wanted to share this article from the Washington Post.  This is the time of the year where I am always buying a Tofurkey.  We buy this because it is available!  The Food section of the paper decided to taste test 6 kinds of vegan roasts, and they did it so well!  I had a great time reading this, and was pleased that my beloved Tofurkey tied for first place.  It is pretty yummy, although I have to say that I wish that they would put the stuffing on the side...I like my homemade stuffing better and then there would be MORE Tofurkey!!!  The other roasts didn't look all that great, but never say never, I am willing to try anything that doesn't compromise my morals.  Read this, please be sure to click on the link to see the test results!
Here is the Article

Here is how the Roasts Fared!

No comments:

Post a Comment