Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Vegan Babies

It's not too hard to raise vegan kiddos!
There is so much that I can post about nutrition for vegan babies and toddlers!  If you go back in the posts on this blog, there is plenty of information scattered throughout, and all of this information contributes to an overall wealth of information about feeding kids a plant-based diet.  I was trying to think back to some of the resources that I used when I was first contemplating veganism for myself and my kids, who were 2 and 4 at the time.  I will post a lot more on this subject soon (can we say SPRING BREAK!?!?!), but in the meantime read this article: Feeding Vegan Kids.  It is a great one and answers many burning questions, including what to do about that elusive B12! 

No comments:

Post a Comment