Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another New Favorite: Philly-Style Vegan CheeseSteak Subs


 It didn't really take much...some Daiya mozzerella cheese, Tofurkey Philly Steak Style slices, some sauteed peppers and onions and mushrooms (cause I love mushrooms), some hoagie rolls, and a little vegan mayo.  Our veganized Philly Cheese-Steak Subs were awesome and I could have eaten more but I was so stuffed!  By the way, I didn't want anyone to think that Tofurkey was giving us money or anything, we just really like their products.  I wish I had time to cook more because I love to cook, but most weeknights we are in a bit of a rush (translation: we are CRAZY busy!).  Tofurkey products make creating a wholesome, semi-homecooked meal for my family possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment