Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

In the beginning...


Veganism plays a major role in the lives on me, my husband, and my children. I have been playing around with the idea of starting a blog that shows the real-life aspects of being vegan with kids in this crazy, fast-paced world. I get about 20-30 or more questions a day about what we eat, wear, how the kids cope, etc. Hopefully, this will be a great record of how one family did it and how it has changed our lives for the better in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment