Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's Tofurkey Time!

Just a quick reminder to pick up your Tofurkey as soon as you can!  Of course, you do not have to eat  tofurkey roast, but I have noticed that they go quickly at small stores.  At my grocery store, there is now an entire freezer case of single roasts and the Tofurkey Feasts!  I am getting excited about the holidays, I cannot wait to start cooking!  And, another reminder, if you live in the NOVA area, Poplar Springs Animal Sanctuary in Poolesville, MD is having their Thanksgiving with the Turkeys this weekend, November 17th.  It is the biggest vegan potluck I have ever been to, and my kids have a super time every year.  I have linked to it on the sidebar!

3 comments:

  1. tracy.rose@healthline.comFebruary 9, 2013 at 8:10 AM

    Hi Jocelyn,

    Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to veganfamilyvalues.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

    Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
    Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
    Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

    Warm Regards,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for your email - but I don't see it. So I'm leaving a comment! I'm a vegan in Winchester - just looking for other vegans in Winchester. Maybe we can get together and do cupcakes or something?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heidi...I just saw your post...sorry, this has been a crazy year and I am just getting back into the swing of things with blogging! I hope you see this, because there is a vegan potluck coming up at the UU church and I am giving a Vegan Family Values presentation afterward! It is on January 11th...if you see this you should come out!

      Delete