Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Monday, February 8, 2010

VegNews Magazine

Predictably, one of my favorite magazines is VegNews.  There is so much useful information, and the recipes are outstanding.  They actually make the stuff and try it before they write an article about it.  I like the sections about where to eat when you are traveling across the world.  You would not believe all of the options that are out there for vegetarians and vegans alike.  The "I Can't Believe It's Vegan" articles are so cool because a lot of the things that the author writes about are things that I used even before I was vegan.  Another great reason to read is the commentaries by Dan Piraro, the creator of the Bizarro cartoons.  He is incredibly funny and his column is the first one that I turn too when I see VegNews sticking up out of the mailbox!  There is, additionally, all the latest news on animal rights activism, new products, and even the ads are interesting.  You can get it online, but I prefer to get the magazine because it is great bathroom and beach reading.  Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment