Veganism : a lifestyle that seeks to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose. Our Mission: To reinforce the idea that veganism is not only beneficial for an average busy family, but downright easy. And delicious. Check back often for posts about food, thoughts, links, and more related to living in a vegan home. Oh, and if you like something, let me know!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail....


I just finished ordering a GREAT selection of Easter candy for the Easter bunny to bring to our house this year!  Usually we do the best we can with Nerds and whatever vegan candy bars are available at the grocery store.  But in the 4 years since we went vegan, I have been meaning to order some very nice vegan chocolate candy EVERY YEAR and haven't.  Well, this is the year!!!!  I purchased vegan peeps (can't have marshmallow with gelatin in it, that's not even vegetarian!), chocolate eggs and bunnies, peanut-butter eggs, jelly beans, truffles (for me, haha!), and a jar of Nacho Mama's vegan queso (ok, not really for Easter, but I have been DYING to try this stuff!).  So after Easter I will review all this candy.  If you are feeling adventurous and want to order your own, go to Pangea Vegan Store's Website.  The pretty much have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment